A large number of hair transplant clinics in Turkey employ follicular unit transplant technique in treating hair loss conditions. Always at the forefront of cosmetic and hair loss treatments; follicular unit transplant method in Turkey is held by innovative system to help re-grow hair in balding areas more efficiently and less invasively.
What is FUT?
New methods and high-tech techniques are emerging everyday in Turkey to create astonishing results. Among the most advanced and state-of-the-art hair restoration techniques is follicular unit transplantation (FUT), a superior procedure known for producing dense, natural-looking head of hair.
Follicular Unit Transplantation is an advanced hair restoration technology over the mini-micrografting hair transplant procedure of previous years.
The FUT used powerful stereo-microscopes which allows hair transplant surgeons in Turkey to scrupulously perform accurate hair graft dissection to sustain the integrity of follicular units.
This technique also enables hair restoration specialists in Turkey to remove the non-hair bearing scalp around the units. This ensures hair follicle remains intact and the hair grafts are as small as possible.
Benefits of Follicular Unit Transplant Technique in Turkey
- FUT accomplishes the main goals hair restoration procedures: creates a hairline, frames the face and offers complete coverage to the bald scalp
- Less invasive: original blood supply stays intact
- It doesn’t disrupt the patient’s social life and daily work
- Natural looking and undetectable results
- Maximum hair growth
- Compared to FUE Turkey, follicular unit transplant is a cost-effective procedure that covers maximum number of grafts